Appointments & Referrals
NHCP has two convenient ways to make an appointment!
1. Dial 760 - 725 - HELP (4357)
Select 1: Family Medicine
Select 2: Pediatrics
Select 3: All other Primary and Specialty Clinics
Select 4: Patient Relations
Select 5: Pharmacy Information
Select 6: Nurse Advice Line
2. Make an appointment through the MHS Genesis Patient Portal by clicking on the link below:
Please call to inquire about the status of your Specialty Care Referral. If your referral is appointed to the MTF, we will schedule your appointment. If your referral was sent to Tricare, you can call Health Net Federal Service, 844 - 866 - 9378 or log into TRICARE West here.
Please reach out to us if you are having any issues or concerns about your Specialty Care.
Active Duty service members are required to have a prior authorization for Urgent and Specialty Care. Active Duty Service members must receive all local urgent care from their Primary Care Manager (PCM), or a MTF Emergency Room. If traveling, and you need urgent care please contact the TRICARE Nurse Advice line 800 - TRICARE (874 - 2273), prior to obtaining Urgent Care.
Access to care
If you need to get care at NHCP, the priorities for getting appointments are identified in Department of Defense policy and are listed below:
All others can get care if space is available after NHCP has met the health care needs of the three categories listed above within DOD access standards. This includes:
- Active duty service members
- Active duty family members enrolled in TRICARE Prime or TRICARE Young Adult – Prime Option
All patients, including those listed for space-available care, can continue to visit our emergency room and fill prescriptions at any of our pharmacies.
- Active duty family members enrolled in TRICARE Select or TRICARE Young Adult – Select Option
- Retired service members and their eligible family members
- DOD civilians and contractors