Health Promotion and Wellness
The mission of the NHCP Health Promotion and Wellness Department is to provide innovative and preventive healthcare that is evidence-based. We deliver education and promote the tools that are needed to facilitate readiness and resilience, while preventing injuries and promoting life-long healthy behaviors. You serve, and we protect.
We have the ability to educate in the following areas:
- Weight Management (ShipShape Program)
- Healthy Eating
- Active Lifestyle
- Diabetes Education
- Chronic Health Conditions Education
- Tobacco Free Living (Tobacco Cessation Program)
- Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Emotional and Mental Well-being
- Injury and Violence Free Living
- Drug Prevention and Excess Alcohol Use
If you are interested in education or offerings on the above topics, please call us at (760) 719-4137. We offer classes in-person at the Command and virtually.
For more resources on health promotion and wellness please visit: Navy Marine Corps Public Health Center - About HPW